Tactical-Poker :: Punisher.Dirty Lau-ndry
Home to Tactical-Poker
Tactical-Poker
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

Punisher.Dirty Lau-ndry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tactical-Poker Index du Forum -> Vos performances -> Screenshots de vos tournois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mattefaryq

Masculin
Point(s): 14
Moyenne de points: 1,17
MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Punisher.Dirty Lau-ndry Répondre en citant

Punisher Dirty Laundry > shorl.com/tegidiladrytre

Punisher Dirty Laundry

10cf746e54
As a result one of the most significant characters in the history of comics was buried. The Doorman Shannon Collis . Heres what Pecci wrote on his website: What would you do when staring at a letter from one of the biggest, wealthiest companies in the movie business?They can put me out of business with the snap of their fingers.Do I have a beef with Marvel?Absolutely not.I think they have become so huge and that my film is lost in the belly of the corporate beast. Director: Jonathan Hensleigh Stars: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Samantha Mathis 0 Next Punisher: War Zone (2008) Action Crime Drama 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6/10 X After hunting down and killing hundreds of violent criminals, Frank Castle, aka The Punisher, faces his most deadly foe yet: Jigsaw. See more Quotes [the gang surrounds DeShawn and starts to mug him when Goldtooth returns to the scene after raping a prostitute in a back alley] Goldtooth: The fuck is this? You crossin' my street? You gotta pay the toll.

DeShawn approaches him to return a t-shirt he dropped, but Frank tells him to keep it. Thomas Jane as Frank Castle / The Punisher Ron Perlman as Big Mike Shannon Collis as Hooker #1 Jack Goldenberg as The Doorman Sammi Rotibi as Goldtooth Brandee Tucker as The Girl Karlin Walker as DeShawn . Please reload or try later. "Watch DIRTY LAUNDRY, the PUNISHER Short Film Thomas Jane Brought to Comic-Con; Plus 10 Images and a New PUNISHER Logo". The short also features an appearance by Ron Perlman. Login Show HTML View more styles User Polls R-Rated Comic Book Movies Best Interrogation Scene To be Frank, my favorite cinematic character is . Find out about your favorite TV series Related News February 2016 VOD Releases Include Southbound, Martyrs, All Hallows Eve 2 1 February 2016 1:37 AM, +01:00 DailyDead Adi Shankars Bootleg Universe Pitch Show Unveils Guest Lineup (Exclusive) 31 August 2015 5:15 PM, +01:00 The Wrap 9 incredible fan films that put Hollywood to shame: What would happen if Batman battled a Predator? 28 August 2015 12:30 PM, +01:00 Digital Spy See all 34 related articles Create a list User Lists Related lists from IMDb users Movies I Have Seen in 2013 a list of 24 titles created 03Jan2013 THE BEST SHORT MOVIES EVER a list of 45 titles created 23Feb2013 my shorties a list of 27 titles created 17Nov2013 Superheroes a list of 41 titles created 10Feb2015 Sci-Fi Comic Book a list of 29 titles created 2monthsago See all related lists Connect with IMDb Share this Rating Title: The Punisher: Dirty Laundry (2012) 8.2/10 Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below. Movies The Best Summer Vacations in Movies Movies Disney Classics Making New Magic. Setting aside the TV spots and inevitable viral and outdoor campaigns, the trailer alone on its first two days on YouTube would garner more hits than the lifetime of any fan film.

up and cummers 98the big bang theory complete season 6sorry 4 the weightgrisaia no kajitsu specialshadow of the ghost720p hindi audioall star academystalke s01e13 720pspace station simulatorfemme fatale tour

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tactical-Poker Index du Forum -> Vos performances -> Screenshots de vos tournois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation